What Is Covered
Subject to review of your defect claim, YGB team will determine if replacement parts or a replacement product will be approved.
- One-year warranty against defects with materials or workmanship
What Are Not Covered
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges.
- Excluded from the warranty is any damage associated with the normal wear and tear or dropping.
- Modifying our products in any way will strictly void the warranty.
How to File a Warranty Claim
1. Submit Your Information
Details of Purchase Information for the case (Order number, Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number)
2. Tell Us What’s Wrong
Give us a clear and descriptive explanation of the problem.
3. Provide a Clear Photo of the Product
To evaluate and validate your claim, we need you to submit photos for product recognition.
If the product is found to be defective, YGB's only obligation and the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy is to repair or replace the product. Shipping fees may apply. We shall have no liability or responsibility to the purchaser or any other person for any special, incidental or consequential losses or damages caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the product.